Community Forum

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PERSONAL SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 csc2ya 06-09-2019 20:57:38

I've recently taken a backup of my sites, reformatted my vps, and installed a different control panel (centoswebpanel).

I've restored most parts of my sites, but I can't get my helpdesk working no matter what I try.

The error i'm getting is saying that the imap module in php isn't enabled, yet i've enabled it for the php version that maian support is set to use (7.2.21), so i'm baffled as to why it isn't seeing it.

[img]http://csc2ya.co.uk/maianphperror.png[/img]

Last edited by csc2ya (06-09-2019 21:10:23)

#2 msworld 08-09-2019 05:27:59
csc2ya wrote:

The error i'm getting is saying that the imap module in php isn't enabled, yet i've enabled it for the php version that maian support is set to use (7.2.21), so i'm baffled as to why it isn't seeing it.

Did you restart the server/httpd/nginx?

If it says it's not enabled, it`s not enabled. smile

#3 csc2ya 08-09-2019 19:03:55

Yes....i've restarted the webserver, and even rebooted the vps.

However, the installer is still saying imap support is not enabled. When looking in the php and php-fpm selectors, I can confirm that imap is definately ticked for php 7.2, which is what is set as the default version.

I've even changed the version of php 7.2, then changed it back to force a recompile, but this has made no difference.

Unless maian support simply will not work on servers running centos webpanel for some reason, although that seems very strange to me if that is the case.

Edit: I've just gone to the extensions list for the default php version, and that does not show imap as being loaded even though it is ticked, so it appears that it is my configuration. I'm now seeing whether completely removing php 7.2, and readding it works.

Last edited by csc2ya (08-09-2019 19:29:39)

#4 csc2ya 08-09-2019 19:45:00

Completely removing and readding php7.2 worked.

#5 msworld 09-09-2019 01:57:48

Great. smile

Board footer

Maian Script World - Free PHP Software for Personal or Business Use.
© 2003-2019 Maian Script World & David Ian Bennett.

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World

Free PHP Software / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Software / White Label PHP Software