Community Forum

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 440Music 13-07-2019 08:02:31

Hi All,

I just found MMuisic today and thought it looked interesting.

I've been reading the docs and don't find recommendations for a dedicated server.
In a very short time I'm adding a 3rd server to my web site and I'm going to use it for testing this program. I've tried installing on my home server unsuccessfully so far, I'll get.

These are the server OS options:
Ubuntu18 Basic Server
CentOS7 Basic Server
Debian (don't remember the v)

Apache or nginx
PHP version
MySQL or Mariadb
mod-rewrite on or off
gstreamer, lame, FMP, curl ...
what is recommended after basic server install?

#2 msworld 13-07-2019 10:30:31

You just need to make sure your server has the required options to run Maian Music. See the setup instructions in the docs smile

#3 440Music 10-08-2019 01:43:29

OK Installed CentOS7
made the edits to control/connect.php, admin/control/access.php and created the secure directory
When I launch the install it looks as if the install has stopped but after sitting for 5 minutes I web to the web site and low and behold it had installed.
I'm in the testing stage and I'm very hopeful because this is running on PHP7

#4 msworld 14-08-2019 03:08:21

Glad you got it working. If the spinner doesn`t complete, it can be a number of things that prevent it.

Board footer

Maian Script World - Free PHP Software for Personal or Business Use.
© 2003-2019 Maian Script World & David Ian Bennett.

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World

Free PHP Software / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Software / White Label PHP Software