Community Forum

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 amp 15-08-2018 12:00:34

Hello,

I've recently installed the Maian Cart from Softaculous and I simply love the interface, but I have a couple of questions:

1/ The cart was not planned for Romanian users? as I can't find the country in the Processing Currency drop-down menu.
path: GLOBAL STORE SETTINGS → Other Options → Processing/Currency

2/ SEO area: quote "Optimised for search engines. Supports meta tags, keywords, seo urls with custom slugs, title overrides and more."
"..and more" = Rich snippets integrations ? (schema.org? OpenGraph?)

The Document outline currently sees the name of the links of each Categories (a tags)
And does not "see"/(take into account) the name of products: b tag used in div's
For SEO purpose: is it possible to organize it like:

H1: Maian Cart Demo Stores
H2: Category name
H3: Product1 name in Category 1
H3: Product25 name in Category 1

and use semantic html5 tags:   header with nav, a big section ( probably main tag) with articles for products, aside area, footer with address ?
Is there a theme that has such a structure ?

Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,
Pop

Last edited by amp (15-08-2018 12:02:01)

#2 msworld 16-08-2018 08:44:21
amp wrote::

Hello,

I've recently installed the Maian Cart from Softaculous and I simply love the interface, but I have a couple of questions:

Thank you very very much. smile

1/ The cart was not planned for Romanian users? as I can't find the country in the Processing Currency drop-down menu.
path: GLOBAL STORE SETTINGS → Other Options → Processing/Currency

Not a problem, you can add the currency to the 'control/currencies.php' file. smile

2/ SEO area: quote "Optimised for search engines. Supports meta tags, keywords, seo urls with custom slugs, title overrides and more."
"..and more" = Rich snippets integrations ? (schema.org? OpenGraph?)

OpenGraph yes as well as Twitter Cards and Google+ meta tags. See the social network settings.
System > General Settings > Settings Menu > Social Network Settings

The Document outline currently sees the name of the links of each Categories (a tags)
And does not "see"/(take into account) the name of products: b tag used in div's
For SEO purpose: is it possible to organize it like:

H1: Maian Cart Demo Stores
H3: Product1 name in Category 1
H3: Product25 name in Category 1

and use semantic html5 tags:   header with nav, a big section ( probably main tag) with articles for products, aside area, footer with address ?
Is there a theme that has such a structure ?

Maian Cart isn`t heavily SEO optimised to be honest. Not like Wordpress can be with all the plugins etc. The current theme is as is, but could be modified for better SEO routines. It may be something I`ll improve in future versions, so appreciate you mentioning it.

Hope that answers your questions? Thanks again for your kind words about my software.

#3 amp 17-08-2018 13:01:00

Hello,

Many thanks for your quick reply!!
All questions answered!

Unfortunately what I plan to sell is not unique on the market, so I'm preparing to fight competition (battle for the first 10 places of Google's 1st page @Google Search and Google Adwards campaigns), thus SEO is crucial for me. That is why I asked about it (and analyzed it a bit).

Again, the theme is lovely, Congratulations for the design, and looking forward to a potential SEO optimized theme in the future.
Kind regards,
Pop

#4 msworld 18-08-2018 11:09:34

No problem Pop, thank you for taking a look at the system and for your kind words.

Paid advertising will in the end be your best bet I think. SEO is quite difficult even with an heavily optimised system if you don`t have a unique product.

Good luck anyway. smile

#5 amp 19-08-2018 13:11:06

Thank you!! I'll need it. smile
Best of luck to you too and in case my efforts won't pay results, I'll come back for the theme and go straight for paid advertising.

#6 msworld 20-08-2018 02:17:58

Thank you. smile

Board footer

Maian Script World - Free PHP Software for Personal or Business Use.
© 2003-2018 Maian Script World & David Ian Bennett.

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World

Free PHP Software / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Software / White Label PHP Software