Community Forum

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 y3000 10-07-2018 16:49:34

After IMAP-Catch I want the mails to be moved into the IMAP-Folder "Tickets". But I can't get it to work. Here is the Log-Entry:
[95.90.197.86 >> 05/July/2018 @ 13:29:30] Action/Info: Move option enabled, moving ticket to INBOX/Tickets

The folder ist available, in Thunderbird for example the address is: imap://xxx%40xxx@xxx.org/INBOX/Tickets. I tried "Tickets" and "INBOX/Tickets" upper- and lowecase. But I can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?

#2 msworld 10-07-2018 17:14:02

If you select the folder via the drop down on the imap settings page, that *should* work. Might be worth checking your email server to see if it is actually trying to move the email and there are permission issues.

#3 y3000 11-07-2018 08:57:13

When I activate the mail moving feature the mails remains in the inbox and are not moved or deleted. Can't see anything in maillog.

The drop down on the IMAP settings page ist not working sad No problems moving mails from other mail clients / scripts.

Any other ideas? Thank you for your help!

#4 msworld 11-07-2018 11:48:48

The drop down on the IMAP settings page is not working

Maybe it`s related? Not sure why it won`t read the folders. Did you check your server error log?

#5 y3000 11-07-2018 13:52:56

I've found the solution: In the file /admin/control/system/_ajax.php (case 'imfolders') the port ist missing in imap_list() and str_replace() (maybe this is a not necessary step) but the main problem is that the ssl setting (Checkbox SSL) from the imap settings is not used here => So I had to add the flag /ssl manually to the field "Mailbox Flags". So I found out that the folder is INBOX.Tickets and not INBOX/Tickets and mail move is working wink Please fix this for next update. Thank you smile

I editet the file /admin/control/system/_ajax.php and replaced the following block (case 'imfolders'):

$mbox = @imap_open('{' . $host . ':' . $port . '/imap' . $flag . '}', $user, $pass);
          if ($mbox) {
            $list = @imap_list($mbox, '{' . $host . '}', '*');
            if (is_array($list)) {
              sort($list);
              $html = '<option value="0">' . $msg_imap26 . '</option>';
              foreach ($list AS $box) {
                $box   = str_replace('{' . $host . '}', '', imap_utf7_decode($box));
                $html .= '<option value="' . $box . '">' . $box . '</option>';
              }

with

$mbox = @imap_open('{' . $host . ':' . $port . '/imap' . $flag . '}', $user, $pass);
          if ($mbox) {
            $list = @imap_list($mbox, '{' . $host . ':' . $port . '}', '*');
            if (is_array($list)) {
              sort($list);
              $html = '<option value="0">' . $msg_imap26 . '</option>';
              foreach ($list AS $box) {
                $box   = str_replace('{' . $host . ':' . $port . '}', '', imap_utf7_decode($box));
                $html .= '<option value="' . $box . '">' . $box . '</option>';
              }

Last edited by y3000 (11-07-2018 13:56:44)

#6 msworld 11-07-2018 14:56:31

OK, let me check. imap_list shouldn`t require the port number, but happy to add it if it`s more consistent.

#7 msworld 11-07-2018 15:04:14

but the main problem is that the ssl setting (Checkbox SSL) from the imap settings is not used here

Yes, this is a bug thanks. It should be reading from the imap class file. Older code I forgot to update, sorry about that and thanks for letting me know. smile

Board footer

Maian Script World - Free PHP Software for Personal or Business Use.
© 2003-2018 Maian Script World & David Ian Bennett.

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World

Free PHP Software / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Software / White Label PHP Software