Support Forums

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 ianhaney 08-09-2017 18:34:36

Hi

I have just installed Maian Support on my website in a folder called support, it has installed all ok but when I click on Open New Ticket or Sign In, it takes me to  a 404 page

When I hover over the link, the link is www.it-doneright.co.uk/support/?p=open

It seems to be missing the index.php as guessing the url should be www.it-doneright.co.uk/support/index.php?p=open

Has anyone else had this issue or how can it be fixed?

Thank you in advance

#2 msworld 09-09-2017 15:43:20

Hi Ian,

No need to email, it won`t speed up the response. smile

These links are exactly the same:
www.it-doneright.co.uk/support/?p=open
www.it-doneright.co.uk/support/index.php?p=open

The first is the short form, so should work fine. As it doesn`t it`s going to be some server configuration causing the issue. Also, possibly some directives in another .htaccess file causing the problems. It`s not a script issue.

#3 ianhaney 09-09-2017 15:48:26

Hi

I am so sorry, I'll remember that from now on, sorry

ahh ok wonder if the issue is within the .htaccess on the root of my server, I did manage to solve it by amending the coding in the header.tpl.php file and added index.php in the coding and seems to be all ok

#4 msworld 10-09-2017 19:08:43
ianhaney wrote::

Hi

I am so sorry, I'll remember that from now on, sorry

No problem at all. smile

ahh ok wonder if the issue is within the .htaccess on the root of my server, I did manage to solve it by amending the coding in the header.tpl.php file and added index.php in the coding and seems to be all ok

Ok, glad you got it sorted out. Probably best to identify the issue on the server though in case it causes issues further down the line with other systems.

#5 ianhaney 11-09-2017 07:52:09

Yeah I am going to look through the htaccess file on the root of the server and see if can solve it by going through that

#6 msworld 11-09-2017 21:41:13

No problem, good luck. smile

Board footer