Support Forums

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 Kieran 15-08-2017 06:31:26

Is it possible to add extra ticket statuses such as 'On Hold' or 'In Progress' or 'Resolved' and show them on admin dashboard? Instead of just open, closed, locked.

#2 msworld 16-08-2017 19:33:24

I`ll make the option to show them on the dashboard available in a future version.

Ticket statuses can be added. They are called priorities in Maian Support, so access via the 'Manage Priority Levels' option.

#3 Kieran 16-08-2017 19:54:01

They aren't what I need.

I want to add statuses not priorities.

So things such as 'On Hold' ', In Progress' and 'Resolved', like whmcs for web hosts has.

Instead of just 'Open', 'Closed' and 'Locked'.

Any file I can edit to add other options?

#4 msworld 16-08-2017 19:59:41

Sorry. No, this isn`t currently an option.

#5 Kieran 16-08-2017 20:02:04

sad

#6 msworld 16-08-2017 20:13:32

No-one has requested this to be honest. I think most people would use the priority levels option, which does the same thing?

#7 Kieran 16-08-2017 20:17:54

No, as they aren't the same.

Priority is how important it is in ranking, such as high or low.
Stats tells the person viewing the ticket if something is going on, such as in progress I'f I'm checking an issue, as 'open' is a bit vague.

I'd say have the following options;

Open
Client Reply
Answered
On Hold
In Progress
Escalated
Closed

All are for display, apart from your default 3 options which actually opens and closes/locks a ticket.

#8 msworld 16-08-2017 22:21:50

OK, fair enough, thanks for the feedback, I`ve added it to my notes. smile

Board footer