Support Forums

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 Kieran 14-08-2017 00:03:10

Hello,

Is  it possible to add the ticket priority list after the department list, instead of under the message field?

Also, is there anyway (apart from trial offers) to get a free license for a personal site?

Thanks.

#2 msworld 14-08-2017 18:30:46
Kieran wrote::

Hello,

Is  it possible to add the ticket priority list after the department list, instead of under the message field?

Yes, just edit the templates. The 'account-create-ticket.tpl.php' template is for ticket creation. You`ll need a little HTML knowledge.

Also, is there anyway (apart from trial offers) to get a free license for a personal site?

I offer free licences for language translations. Discount coupons are emailed each month via the MSWorld newsletters. smile

#3 Kieran 15-08-2017 00:51:34
msworld wrote::
Kieran wrote::

Hello,

Yes, just edit the templates. The 'account-create-ticket.tpl.php' template is for ticket creation. You`ll need a little HTML knowledge.

I offer free licences for language translations. Discount coupons are emailed each month via the MSWorld newsletters. smile

Sorry, I didn't get emailed when you replied. What language requires translation, I or my friends may be able to help smile

Do you have Twitter as that is my primary contact method, if not do you have facebook?

Last edited by Kieran (15-08-2017 00:54:48)

#4 msworld 16-08-2017 19:29:20

There is a link to facebook at the top of all pages. smile

There is only an english language pack by default, it can be translated into any language.

#5 Kieran 16-08-2017 19:32:03

I can't message you

#6 msworld 16-08-2017 19:36:42

If you want to contact me use the contact option. I rarely check Facebook.

#7 Kieran 16-08-2017 19:56:23

I'd like to contact you instantly regarding things like translations, your hopes for these projects, how hard they were to make and other such things, as I'm looking to develop upon peoples software and redistubute the, but most have insane fees like $1,500 per product to resell, when I might sell 2 copys for $20. I'd want to resell and do a commission to you.

#8 msworld 16-08-2017 20:04:11

No problem. If you want to sell and give me commission (which is very kind btw), then maybe the affiliate program is an idea? You make 40% on all sales.
https://www.maianscriptworld.co.uk/affiliate-program

I have a white label licence, this is a one off payment, the advantage with that is you can sell as your own product and keep all the profits.
https://www.maiansupport.com/white-label.html

#9 Kieran 16-08-2017 20:12:12

Neither of those fit my needs. I want combined.

I brand myself, but instead of buying whitelabel license, I give you 40% of each sale, until I've paid at least 10% more than the whitelabel cost. As I can't pay £1,000 outright, I don't even earn that much in a year.

#10 msworld 16-08-2017 22:23:20

I`m afraid I can`t offer this option. I`ve had similar offers in the past from people, never to hear from them again, so I prefer not to do this.

#11 Kieran 16-08-2017 22:46:00

I've got a strong presence, and I'm always about.

My own site, hosting forums, Twitter, Facebook the lot.

I can also provide monthly statements from my PayPal proving sales, and I'll charge a set rate and give a unique identifier.

And if you ever think I'm earning loads, and not giving you your fairshare, you can reverse the right to suspend my license and any associated.

I primarily want to just be able to play around with the code now and see what I can make of it, and a few month's down the line I might retail it.

#12 msworld 17-08-2017 06:40:41

But in the previous message you said you don`t earn £1000 a year, so that doesn`t fill me with too much confidence.

Board footer