Support Forums

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 stuelli 19-05-2017 14:03:37

Yes, i did a search, and browsed some posts.
First....on the index page (customer side) it has the categories listed at the top, then blog, newest, etc below that.
The category ...what do you call them? Icons? Boxes? Placeholders? ... are awwfully big. With just 9 top level cats there, you have to scroll to see aything beneath that. Is there a way to make them smaller?
Also...i'd like to put a logo up the top...ideally between the categories selector and the search box (which I'd also like to make a little less wide.
What file(s) do i need to edit to achieve both those changes?
Finally....is there any way to make attribute groups persistent. Like, when I go to add attributes to a product, even if I have used, say, "Size" on another product, I have to generate a new "Size" group if i want to add the same attribute to another product.

#2 msworld 20-05-2017 09:10:16
stuelli wrote::

The category ...what do you call them? Icons? Boxes? Placeholders? ... are awwfully big. With just 9 top level cats there, you have to scroll to see aything beneath that. Is there a way to make them smaller?

You can control any aspect of the layout by changing the html / css. Search in the .css files for references to the class 'home_categories'.

Also...i'd like to put a logo up the top...ideally between the categories selector and the search box (which I'd also like to make a little less wide.
What file(s) do i need to edit to achieve both those changes?

Same as previous answer really. Best thing to do is look at the HTML code then search for the classes in the templates. You`ll find all the header code in the 'header.tpl.php' file.

Finally....is there any way to make attribute groups persistent. Like, when I go to add attributes to a product, even if I have used, say, "Size" on another product, I have to generate a new "Size" group if i want to add the same attribute to another product.

You can batch copy attributes between products for quickness. smile

So, click to view product attributes, them from the quick links select 'Copy Attributes'.

Board footer