Support Forums

If you have questions about my software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. I do my best to answer promptly but in some cases it may take a day or two. Bear with me and I`ll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. I don't have a translator and I'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PRIORITY SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

#1 hcanning 02-02-2017 10:13:47

I get this error in a red box on the login page and when I refresh it goes.I get it if xcache is enabled or not. I'm hosted on crocweb.com. A fatal error has occurred. For more details please view "logs/ms_fatal_error_log.log".
The error logs show:
[Error Code: 1] XCache: Cannot init
[Date/Time: 30 January 2017 @ 14:45PM]
[Fatal error on line 0 in file Unknown]
See screenshot: http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=a17dfa0
Please advise
Thanks.

Using latest Maian Spport download.

#2 msworld 03-02-2017 03:05:45

This is a server error, so I would suggest contacting your host for help?

#3 hcanning 03-02-2017 10:19:50

Hi,
So does xcache or xcache_3 need to be activated in Php or what? Can you give me more to go on? Why does error disappear if I refresh page? Thanks.

#4 msworld 03-02-2017 10:22:49

I`ve got no idea, sorry. I`ve never seen that error before, so I`m not sure what is triggering it. A search in Maian Support files for xcache returns nothing.

#5 hcanning 03-02-2017 10:35:41

No worries. Ok so setting server to use PHP 5.4 instead of 5.3 with xcache_3 enabled seems to have resolved the issue. Maybe add this to system req
Thanks.

#6 msworld 04-02-2017 02:59:01

Ok, great, thanks. I`ll have to find out what requires xCache first, then I`ll update the docs accordingly.

Board footer