Maian Script World on Facebook Maian Script World on Twitter Maian Script World - Latest News Tutorial Videos Maian Script World on LinkedIn

Please Read

You are required to register before you can post. This is via a custom verification system. Please post any problems you are encountering here and I`ll do my best to respond as soon as I can. Please note that a reply WILL be posted to all queries, so do not double post. There are no guarantees when a reply will appear but I do my best to answer all within 3/4 days max. Bumping topics won`t make the slightest difference.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English ONLY please, thank you! Any other languages will be ignored and your message deleted.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before. Or check the relevant script docs.
CUSTOMER: If you have purchased a commercial version of any of my software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
PRIVATE MESSAGES: Private messages are currently disabled.
LINKS: Any links posted are 'NOFOLLOW' and will not be picked up by search engines.

You are not logged in.

#1 26-09-2011 13:51:46

arregab
Members

Not getting emails

Hello David,

First of all thank you so much for the scripts, they're amazing.

I'm having a little problem with Maian Mail though.

At first I only got the autoresponse email, but not the webmaster email, now Im only getting the second one but if I write a gmail or hotmail email in the email field I don't get any email, I guess is because of the SSL but I'm not sure... Do you know why this is happening??

Thanks!

Gabriel

#2 26-09-2011 15:35:31

msworld
Administrator

Re: Not getting emails

Hi Gabriel,

Sounds like restrictions imposed on sending to emails outside of your domain.

Try the SMTP option instead, that *should* be fine.

Thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David Ian Bennett - Lead Developer
www.maianscriptworld.co.uk

#3 16-01-2012 18:43:37

streak
Members

msworld wrote:

Hi Gabriel,

Sounds like restrictions imposed on sending to emails outside of your domain.

Try the SMTP option instead, that *should* be fine.

Thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.

I am using Hotmail and yahoo mail acccount, so how can i change the smtp settings and where is the this settings. I am using v 1.1
Thanks for your response

#4 17-01-2012 09:40:26

msworld
Administrator

See the config file.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David Ian Bennett - Lead Developer
www.maianscriptworld.co.uk

Board footer

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World.© 2003-2014 David Ian Bennett. All Rights Reserved | Forum: FluxBB

Privacy Policy | Refund Policy