You are required to register before you can post. This is via a custom verification system. Please post any problems you are encountering here and I`ll do my best to respond as soon as I can. Please note that a reply WILL be posted to all queries, so do not double post. There are no guarantees
when a reply will appear but I do my best to answer all within 3/4 days max. Bumping topics won`t make the slightest difference.
IMPORTANT: Posts in English ONLY please, thank you! Any other languages will be ignored and your message deleted.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before. Or check the relevant script docs.
CUSTOMER: If you have purchased a commercial version of any of my software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
PRIVATE MESSAGES: Private messages are currently disabled.
LINKS: Any links posted are 'NOFOLLOW' and will not be picked up by search engines.
We've had this script installed for over 2 years now I believe.
For the first time, we are having a problem with spam.
E-cards are being created under "guest" and are scheduled to go out days or weeks later.
If we delete the entries from the Send Log ... it's not doing anything about those e-cards themselves - right?
1) Is there a way to make it so there are no guest accounts ... you have to create an account in order to send ecards?
2) How do we intercept/delete undelivered ecards so they do not go out?
3) What other safeguards can we put into place in order to prevent this in the future.
1. Yes, disable the option for people to send e-cards as guests for each category.
2. This isn`t possible.
3. There`s nothing you can do about spam I`m afraid.