Maian Script World on Facebook Maian Script World on Twitter Maian Script World - Latest News Tutorial Videos Maian Script World on LinkedIn

Please Read

You are required to register before you can post. This is via a custom verification system. Please post any problems you are encountering here and I`ll do my best to respond as soon as I can. Please note that a reply WILL be posted to all queries, so do not double post. There are no guarantees when a reply will appear but I do my best to answer all within 3/4 days max. Bumping topics won`t make the slightest difference.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English ONLY please, thank you! Any other languages will be ignored and your message deleted.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before. Or check the relevant script docs.
CUSTOMER: If you have purchased a commercial version of any of my software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
PRIVATE MESSAGES: Private messages are currently disabled.
LINKS: Any links posted are 'NOFOLLOW' and will not be picked up by search engines.

You are not logged in.

#1 23-10-2010 23:28:52

kigiin55
Members

Chang of subject and comment words to say something different

Hi David, I really like this mail script and ask if it's possible to change the words "Subject" and "Comment" on the form to say something different, i.e. "Request for Bid" in place of 'Subject" and "State your request" in place of 'Comment'?

#2 24-10-2010 18:19:14

msworld
Administrator

Re: Chang of subject and comment words to say something different

Glad you like it. smile

To change text, just edit the language file:
lang/english.php

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David Ian Bennett - Lead Developer
www.maianscriptworld.co.uk

Board footer

2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Maian Script World.© 2003-2014 David Ian Bennett. All Rights Reserved | Forum: FluxBB

Privacy Policy | Refund Policy