Ground Rules.

Please read the following:

- Only post in this section if you need help with the Maian Recipe script. Posts ONLY in English. Any other language will be ignored.

- General support help will be posted here for free. If you require further help that requires me to have your server log in details, please think of sending a small donation first. These scripts are free but my time isn`t.

- DO NOT under any circumstances post your server/ftp log in details on this forum. If I ask for them, you can send them via the contact form.

- I`ll try and respond as soon as I can, so please be patient and DO NOT double post. You`ll have less chance of a reply if you double post.

- Try and be as descriptive as possible about the problem you are having. Topic which simply start 'Its not working' may be ignored. Also, try searching the forum first to see if your question has already been answered.

- A few common questions can be found in the 'Frequently Asked Questions' for most of the scripts. If your question is answered here already, your post may be ignored.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy this script,

David.

View Topic