The beta version of Maian Music v2.0 is on its way and should be available soon. I`m just running some final tests on the payment gateways and checking the system and I`m hoping the beta is ready first or second week in February.
If you have some free time and would like to beta test Maian Music v2.0 please let me know via the contact option and I`ll add you to the list. I`ll send an email out to newsletter subscribers soon as well. Sorry for the delay with this release, but hopefully you all think the wait is worthwhile.
A few people have asked if there are upgrade routines from the v1* branch. The answer is no, v2.0 is a brand new system and not compatible with any previous versions.
More info soon.